Delivery of Furniture
- We deliver Furniture Australia Wide with the exception of some regional & remote areas, will be delivered to the nearest Capital City Depot. Please call Country Interiors and we can provide a quote for delivery if your postcode will not calculate freight at checkout.
- Please feel free to contact us during business hours to discuss shipping & postage options.
- Delivery prices quoted by our carrier is for ground floor delivery otherwise it may become a 2 man job which will incur higher costs.
- Provided items purchased are in stock, all orders placed will be despatched within 5-7 days. If the item is out of stock we will contact you advising the expected delivery date.
- Please feel free to email or phone us to determine stock availablity
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a secure, attended delivery address and an adult must be present at the time of delivery to carefully check the product being delivered and to sign that the Product/s have been received in a satisfactory condition
- Normally the delivery will be carried out by the driver, unassisted. If you are able to assist the driver it will reduce costs
- Any visible damage to the Product/s or your property caused as a result of delivery must be reported to Country Interiors immediately.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery information that may apply when ordering as additional delivery charges may apply on your delivery eg. above ground level, requiring more than one delivery driver (where we were not informed in advance) or any other exceptional circumstances
Delivery of Small Items
- Smaller items will be sent by Australia Post and the postage will be calculated at shopping cart checkout.
Returns & Exchanges
HOMEWARES & GIFTLINES
Once Products have been dispatched, you may return them within 14 days of receipt of delivery (subject to the terms below )
- Return postage costs will be at the customer’s expense, unless the item/s received are faulty or not as ordered. In this instance, please contact Country Interiors on 02 65839808 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org When returning Products, you should return them to us with proof of purchase (invoice), unopened, unused and in their original packaging.
- Sale items are not refundable unless faulty or do not match the description or image shown at the time of purchase.
- Products cannot be returned once assembled or part assembled, unless faulty or do not match the description or image shown at the time of purchase.
Returns by Post : Country Interiors
126 William Street
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- If you return Products by post, please ensure you package items properly and securely so that they are not lost or damaged in transit.
- We will not accept responsibility for items lost in transit
- Furniture, Made to Measure and Upholstery Products (typically bulky items) cannot be returned by post. Please contact Country Interiors for further instructions 02 65839808.
RETURNS OF FURNITURE, MADE TO MEASURE, UPHOLSTERY
- Furniture purchased online may be returned up to 14 days from the day after receipt of the Product by informing us within that period if the item is damaged or does not match the description or image shown at time of purchase. Custom made furniture and upholstered furniture ( special orders) cannot be returned unless found to be damaged in transit
- On delivery you are responsible for checking Products carefully; any visible defects must be reported to Country Interiors immediately. We will not accept liability for visible defects not reported within 3 days.
- Subsequently if you believe any of our Products to be of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact Country Interiors immediately and treat the Product with utmost care while your claim is being investigated.
- For Furniture Upholstery and Made to Measure, we reserve the right to inspect issues identified and remedy on site, where appropriate.