Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. All orders are subject to availability. If an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will dispatch to you as soon as the item becomes available. Furniture and larger products are subject to freight charges – please contact us for the freight cost to your location. These charges are in addition to the amount paid as part of your transaction on this website. Furniture and Upholstery orders will not be confirmed until delivery charges have been established and accepted by you. You are responsible for checking and confirming that you are satisfied that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements, including specifications, measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, COLOURS AND UNIQUE FEATURES
Every effort is made to ensure that the Products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the samples displayed in our shop, but there may be variations as natural materials have unique characteristics. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations, which all add to the unique features of our Products. Possible variations include:
- Colours may vary slightly from those displayed by your monitor. If you are unsure, please visit our store to view the item in person.
- All measurements are approximate. Please allow +/- 2 cm variance on sizes stated.
- Leather is a natural product and characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes should not be misinterpreted as defects. Scratches and marks may occur through everyday use, and all high-grade leathers will mould uniquely to body shapes.
- Many of our Furniture Products are individually hand crafted / finished and there may be differences between batches. These will be more apparent if orders are placed at different times.
- As part of the design, some Furniture and Upholstery is hand finished to appear distressed. This will vary between Products and is not a defect.
- On fabric the shade may vary slightly from one printing batch to another.
- There is a 3% allowance on fabric alignment.
- We reserve the right to make any change to the internal specifications of our Products or minor external changes where necessary.
- Prices are stated in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST.
- Prices exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
You may make payment online using Visa, MasterCard and American Express, Bank Transfer, Paypal and Afterpay. You confirm that the card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Alternatively, if you are reluctant to purchase online please feel free to email or phone and we can process the transaction in store. Gift Cards cannot be used to make payments for online purchases.
- Gift Cards are available in denominations of $50, $100, $150, $200, $500 and $1000
- You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
- Faulty or damaged Gift Cards cannot be re-issued unless the Gift Card is proved to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of Country Interiors, its agents and contractors.
- Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Where the cost of the purchase exceeds the value of the Gift Card tendered, you will be required to make up the difference.
- These conditions of use may be modified from time to time.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was uploaded onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. At times, some Products will be out of stock or be a discontinued line from our supplier. If you would like to check on availability please contact our store by email or by phoning before placing your order.
All of our Products are designed for domestic use. If you intend to use our Products for non-domestic/commercial purposes, please contact us, as some Products may not be suitable for certain uses.
RISK OF DAMAGE IN TRANSIT AND PROPERTY
We carry the risk of loss or damage to the Products until you receive them. The Products will belong to you when you have received them and have paid us in full. Until payment has been made in full we may ask you to return the Products to us at any time. If you return the Products to us for any reason, they will become our property and be at our risk from the time we receive them.